Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Operational Events Coordination
- Participate in planning of annual calendar of events
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide marketing materials and promotional support
- Under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Events execute the planned layout at events.
- Quote event expenses and coordinate delivery and pick up of any event items.
- Coordinate set up and tear down responsibilities
- Support all offsite and onsite events.
Develop and manage Vendor and Promotional Specialists/Bartenders
- Stay on top of new trends in area events and things happening in our marketplace
- Work with equipment vendors to secure best pricing for items such as tents, bars, stages, equipment, etc
- Create and manage Promotional Specialists/Bartenders schedules and contact database
- Schedule Event Staff as needed
Capture Photography and Leads at Events
- Capture photos and creating promotional videos at events for marketing and event recap purposes.
- Set up Lead Generating items at events like Register to Wins and deliver these leads to the Director of Marketing and Events.
Updating Store Marketing Materials
- Upon arrival of Corporate Marketing Materials, deliver all assets to department managers and confirm placement of items.
- Make sure all expired items are removed and disposed of or stored for future.
Other duties as assigned