At Waterstone Mortgage, we are a team that works together to deliver the best mortgage experience – from the very beginning of the process to after the closing. We treat our clients, affiliates, referral sources, and each other with the utmost respect. Because of our values, ethics, and integrity, we are unparalleled in our industry. We stand out in our community because of our complete focus on quality and exceptional customer care.
The Senior Communications Coordinator is responsible for crafting persuasive, creative and accurate copy for materials to support all WMC branches.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of the Corporate Marketing and Compliance areas this individual is responsible for managing the image and reputation of the company.
- Responsible for determining and implementing the company’s “brand strategy.”
- Oversee the development of a creative communication program in support of WMC’s business objectives by presenting a consistent and positive image of the corporation within its various audiences.
- Write copy across a wide range of channels/media including sales collateral, interactive and print advertising, e-mail, training materials, newsletters and direct mail.
- Adjust copy to meet the needs of branches, customers, marketing and management.
- Write copy consistent with the WMC brand voice.
- Maintain library of all marketing materials
Individuals in this position shall not engage in loan origination during the course of his/her employment with WMC. Loan origination is defined as (1) taking a residential mortgage loan application; or (2) offering or negotiating terms of a residential mortgage loan for compensation or gain; (3) advertising or communicating to the public that you can perform loan origination services. Please see the Loan Originator Compensation Policy for more details on the definition of loan origination.