Direct Supply is the nation’s leading supplier of equipment, services and eCommerce systems to the Senior Living profession. Since 1985, we have assembled one of the brightest, hardest-working teams in America. Our high-tech culture is fast paced, and our business continues to grow at an astounding rate year after year. Best of all, we are a Milwaukee-based, 100% employee-owned company that offers great opportunities for ambitious, motivated people.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Essential Job Functions and Leadership Responsibilities:
- Work with Design and Renovation segment to develop comprehensive marketing plans for product categories leveraging the Direct Supply business units.
- Implement marketing plan activities such as product representation in annual catalog and direct mail materials, promotional schedules, sales trainings, etc.
- Build relationships and gain industry knowledge from our customers, vendors, internal partners and consultants.
- Drive strategic growth within cross-functional work groups including sales, sourcing, vendors, creative and other teams.
- Analyze sales performance, industry trends, market research and competition to develop overall pricing and product strategies as well as new product opportunities.
- Provide product consultant team with training, program, and selling tools to drive growth.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To apply for this or any other position at Direct Supply, please visit DirectSupply.com/Careers.
Direct Supply is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce.