E-Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI that has been empowering brands since 1998. We specialize in serving the housewares and hospitality & travel industries, along with a broad spectrum of consumer and B2B markets.
We are currently looking for a new team member with experience in online advertising. Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, but a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. It’s this shared passion that allows E-Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great place to work!
At E-Power Marketing, we work with and for our clients to understand their goals, then develop strategies to implement the most effective, creative, results-oriented online marketing programs possible. With professionals specializing in online advertising, SEO, content marketing, social media, brand development, conversion rate optimization, web analytics, and more, we work together to provide the best mix of talent and services for each of our client programs.
You’ll be working directly with our clients and account managers to generate results. You’ll grow as an online advertising professional, delivering customized advertising solutions that include a mix of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Programmatic, Facebook, Twitter, remarketing and more. You will also work with the E-Power team to continually improve our agency's programs and generate better results for all of E-Power's clients. As an agency, all accounts get the time and attention they deserve from the most qualified team members. Everyone at E-Power Marketing has various responsibilities and specialties, and as an Online Advertising Specialist, you'll get the chance to grow into the right role, with the perfect mix of responsibilities and client programs to match your strengths.
What the job entails…
- Setup, manage, optimize, and report on online advertising programs.
- Strategize new programs and assist with proposal development for new business prospects.
- Continually expand and grow current client accounts.
- Analyze advertising program performance to fine-tune for better results.
How you'll fill your days…
- Managing online advertising programs and strategies necessary to maintain a successful client program. You will be responsible for a number of projects on your own and also get the chance to collaborate with teammates.
- Creating the most impactful and results-focused online advertising programs for our clients, and then telling that story to them through reports and data.
- Learning from, laughing with and working alongside a fun-loving, hard working team of creative professionals. We'll probably want you to laugh at our jokes and come on lunch outings with us, and we definitely ask that you refill the coffee pot if you take the last of it!