An Essential Connection at a Critical Time.
We’re here to help chest medicine professionals optimize every clinical decision they make. You can count on us to connect you to the most forward-thinking programs in clinical medical education, to new skills and knowledge that allow you to advance your career, and to a community of innovative problem-solvers who will inspire and energize you. We understand what the day-to-day practice of pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine demands, and we’re with you every step of the way, focused on helping you deliver the best possible care to your patients.
To champion the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of chest diseases through education, communication, and research.
The American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST) is the global leader in advancing best patient outcomes through innovative chest medicine education, clinical research, and team-based care.
Coordinate the planning and development of results-oriented marketing programs, leveraging cross-channel communication strategies to include electronic and print communication, social media, web, content marketing, and other channels. Ensure timely and effective promotion of CHEST courses, events, products, and other education offerings to drive registration, product sales, and membership growth. Build and cultivate collaborative relationships with internal customers to identify needs, provide marketing guidance, prepare and execute plans, and track/report results. Use writing and messaging skills to reinforce the CHEST brand and strengthen its market position.
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience; 1+ years in an association setting preferred.
- Understanding of the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in online marketing. Proficiency and experience using Hubspot and e-mail marketing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and execute multiple successful digital and print marketing projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency using Google Drive and Microsoft Office software including: Excel, Word, and Power Point skills.
- Ability to accommodate occasional travel.
- Experience with digital media (podcasts, RSS, video, etc.).
- Experience with e-commerce platforms including proprietary web stores, and Google ad words, mobile apps, and digital publishing.
- Experience with mobile marketing.
- Experience in or knowledge of health-care markets and higher education.
This description was designed as a convenience to acquaint employees and managers with the basic elements of the position. The duties of this position are not limited to what is contained in this description, and employees in this position may be asked to perform various functions not listed. This description is solely for the purpose of summarizing basic duties, and it is not intended to be a contract or guarantee of employment or of any specific terms or conditions of employment. This description may be amended or eliminated from time to time as necessary for operational or business reasons.