Minimum Requirements (include education, experience, special skills, licenses and/or certifications required.) (Required education based on requirements that are job-related and a business necessity; preferred education the same as required but not mandatory. Knowledge defined as a comprehensive body of information required by experience or study. Skill defined as a present, observable competence to perform a learned activity. Credentials and experience is the minimum level of education, experience, and certifications acceptable for the position.)
- Display an interest in online marketing
- Enthusiasm and energy for the position
- Passionate about social media
- Outstanding communicator and writer
- Exhibit Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) computer skills
- Must have own transportation
- Will work on site during regular business hours
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Outgoing and friendly
- Self-motivated and creative idea generator
- Part time February – May, Full time June-July, part time August-October
Environmental Factors (Working conditions inside and outside of the office including noise level, temperature and other factors that will affect the person’s working conditions while performing the job.) A large percentage of work time is spent sitting. During events you may be on your feet for 5 or more hours. The noise level in the work area can be moderate.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. Dorel Sports is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.