At Duluth, we’re a band of hellbent tinkerers and taunters. We never take ourselves too seriously. But that doesn’t stop us from triple-stitching the extra stitch and doubling down on extra durable fabric. It’s never gotten in the way of putting gussets places nobody dreamed gussets could go. It’s never hindered the un-plumbering of a butt. It doesn’t matter if it’s men’s underwear or women’s overalls. What matters — all that matters — is that we outthink, outsmart and outcraft average in everything we do.
Duluth Trading Company’s television ads are a reflection of our unique culture that is anything but average. We’re growing fast, and taking care of business through our website, catalogs, and retail stores.
If you like the sounds of all this, you might just be the perfect next addition to our team. We have corporate office locations just outside of Madison, Wis. (in Belleville and Mt. Horeb), and retail stores across the Midwest.
What We’re Looking for:
The candidate should have exceptionally strong digital production and computer graphic skills. If you are a team player, have a sharp sense of design and you are willing to go above and beyond, we would like to consider you for this role. When applying, include your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio. Following review, qualified applicants may be asked to complete a simple skills exercise.
- Minimum Associate degree in Graphic Design/Art
- Minimum 3-6 years of job-related experience
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator
- YesMail (or e-mail vendor) experience beneficial
- Must possess strong attention to detail and have strong proofing abilities to ensure work is error free
- Must be able to thrive in a deadline-driven, fast-paced retail environment
- Stay current on design technology and techniques
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong sense of design Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.