Under the direction of the Vice Provost for Digital Learning, the Director of Marketing and Enrollment, Columbia College Chicago Online (DMEO) will manage all aspects of marketing and recruitment for the online school. The DMEO will work directly with the Vice Provost, management team, and outside vendors to develop and execute marketing plans, messaging, and interactive and recruitment strategies. She or he will work with the Production leader to implement plans. She or he will also Lead marketing and recruitment teams to maximize lead generation, conversion, and enrollment.
The DMEO will be responsible for strategic planning and overseeing of all marketing and recruitment activities including messaging, search marketing, social media, competitive analysis, promotion development, pricing, media buying, PPC and CPC campaigns, trade shows, interactive marketing, affiliate partnerships, and sales. The DMEO will:
- Market and recruit students for online courses and programs.
- Manage admissions personnel focused on service and retention.
- Hold responsibility for brand development, acquisition and retention of students, and overall marketing and recruitment strategy.
- Drive the use of best practices in enrollment management for an on-line education business.
- In conjunction with the Vice Provost, develops business relationships with key strategic partners.
- Develop short-term and long-term marketing strategies including geographic expansion and service pricing, and market and service plans that support organizational objectives.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports, including competitive analyses, by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Manage relationships with outside advertising
- Oversee strategic direction of the web site in conjunction with the Production Lead.
- Develop and manage a significant direct-to-consumer channel.
- Work with the recruitment team and outside vendors to create profiles of customer segment needs.
- Build customer email database and public relations database.
- Manage day-to-day marketing relationship (relating to Columbia College Chicago Online initiatives) with the college to leverage all college promotions including mailings, clinics, public relations, recruiting, and alumni.
- Contribute to creation of online curriculum and programs of study through close communication with the Vice Provost, Programs and Instructional Design Manager, and Production Manager.
- Ensure a consistent message and quality level across all media and promotions.
- Manage a departmental operating budget and oversee day-to-day fiscal management to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Manage CRM Recruit marketing and recruitment staff and lead and mentor them in professional and personal growth.
- Participate in annual reviews.