IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a large organization
SPECIALIZED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with large digital asset and content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, SiteCore, Oracle CX, IBM Customer Experience, Wordpress, or Drupal
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to prioritize quickly based on business needs
- Proven experience managing complex content matrices and processes
- Strong focus on process improvement and quality
- Strong collaboration within large, complex organizations
- Ability to identify business problems, execute solutions, and present findings in a simple manner
- Strong communication skills
- Idea generation and brainstorming skills
- Knowledge of AEM components, templates and functionality
- Experience working with AEM’s Multi Site Manager and DAM
- Experience with content translation systems and processes
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Extended periods of time doing computer-based work