Enough about us, let’s talk about you:
• At the risk of sounding like a dating profile, you’re someone who is steadfastly dependable, creative and able to work productively with minimal supervision. This position requires someone who is an effective communicator, highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Do you like people? Are you good at problem-solving? The ideal candidate will have the skills and personality to turn an angry customer into a hardcore fan.
• An interest in audio is important. If you bought your last set of headphones as a fashion accessory, we may not be a great fit. If you consider yourself an audiophile, that’s a bonus.
• Hardware experience is not required, but an interest in learning is. One of the benefits of working here is learning the ropes. The ideal candidate will be interested in testing returned stock.
• Previous experience with Amazon fulfillment is preferred, but not certainly not required.
• As this is a remote position, a dependable laptop or computer and reliable internet access are essential. 98% of this position is performed online.
• Do you have design, photography, programming or copywriting skills or PR experience? Even better! Tell us about it.