If phrases like Brand Strategy, Comprehensive Marketing Plan, Results, Efficiency, Effectiveness and Freedom Lifestyle excite you, read on... We are seeking a motivated individual, preferably with some marketing experience to fill an Account Coordinator Role.
We're considering graduating seniors, as well as those with experience. Maybe you are freelancing and are tired of the highs and lows? It might be time to consider working with a company that values your skillset and honors the freedom you want.
If you are sharp, a fast learner, strategic, motived, creative, organized, love all things digital marketing and social media, with some tech skills and want to work for a company that makes their own rules, then we need to talk.
- Must have initiative and be ready to work hard. Must be organized, have great communication and presentation skills, emotionally mature, work well on your own and collaborate well with the team;
- Be able to manage and work directly with clients
- Must have a LOVE for writing and for social media and all things digital marketing.
- You will assist the team in managing clients, and manage your own clients.
- You will grow into more responsibilities including providing consultation, developing marketing plans for presentation to the client and ensuring that their marketing campaigns are implemented correctly and produce results.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to jump-start your marketing and consultation career by learning first-hand what it takes to work hand-in-hand with clients. You will learn how to move clients forward from inception, to implementation, to review, and how to retain that client by delivering measurable results for continued long-term growth for both the client and the agency. Flexible hours, flexible vacation policy, work from home as well as from our beautiful new downtown office.
If you are a serious self-starter, who needs to be managed minimally, we want you. Basically, we're looking for a gosh dang rock-star who has it in them and just hasn't caught their break yet. If you are ready to grow and flourish into an account manager role, come learn everything they don't teach you in school!
This position will start out a part-time position at approximately 25-30 hours/week, with the potential and goal of growing into full-time. There is schedule flexibility, however, there are times when the team is required to be in the office and on-site meetings to support the needs of our clients.