|Title||Marketing Collateral Coordinator - Safety and Security
About First Alert – a Newell Brands Subsidiary:
Brands of Everyday Life.
Be a part of the team that’s creating the next generation of home safety. At First Alert, we don’t reinvent things – we pioneer. We offer the experience and knowledge of 50 years of history, while operating with the open, ideas-driven culture of a startup. With a smart leadership team that invests time and resources in developing creative solutions to today’s “plugged-in” consumer needs, we look to all levels of our staff to contribute to our legacy of innovation.
We have a history of being on the forefront of new trends and technologies – starting with designing the first smoke alarms for residential and commercial use. Today, Safety & Security is comprised of the top brands in home protection and organization, including America’s most trusted safety brand, First Alert – one of the largest brands of smoke detectors, carbon monoxide alarms and home safety products in the United States. Our newest advancements include the decorator-friendly Atom™ and 10-year Maximum Protection smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, which have revolutionized the industry and garnered distinction for design, engineering and marketing excellence.
Join us as we break new ground in the home safety industry. We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package – and the opportunity to work at a dynamic, continuously growing company that is leading the way in home safety trends and technologies.
The Marketing Collateral Coordinator is responsible for the Marketing collateral for the North American Market and ensuring that all touchpoints and communications tie to our overall Brand Vision and builds for our Brand Equity.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure accuracy of Marketing collateral, performing several QA steps to check proper font, color, logo and tagline usage, identify inconsistencies, artwork errors, and proofreads to enhance customer experience and guarantee that all brand guidelines are being followed.
Is responsible for using collateral template update artwork for existing structure.
Own Marketing collateral activities including:
- Route collateral for internal approvals.
- Input marketing collateral revisions.
- Review agencies (submittal, approval and communication with team).
- Review Legal (submittal, approval and communication with team)
- Revise and monitor priorities including resource tracking, escalation of issues/risks/delays.
Coordinate customer specific packaging and merchandising translation requests.
Manage new material set-up, creating new SKU’s and collateral part numbers.
Maintain accountability for updating bill of material and routing for internal approvals.
Collaborate with external agencies and Creative Team for artwork updates, ensuring that the project timeline is on track.
Is responsible for contracts and renewals for licensing program and TM&R marketing claims and artwork with legal.
Manage and report/track invoices, AFC, ATB and new vendor forms with Administrators, Finance and Shared Services to guarantee excellence throughout the process.
Drive enhanced digital asset management solution.
Assist with PowerPoint presentations.
Support day-to-day management of marketing agencies.
Supervise Others: No
Expected Travel: None
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Competent MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work overtime or occasionally on weekends with short notice.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
- Experience with enterprise-level systems.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Sitting at workstation approximately 85 percent (85%) of work time.
- Standing and walking approximately 15 percent (15%) of work time.
- Typical office environment with shelves, overhead and above work surfaces.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package – and the opportunity to work at a dynamic, continuously growing company that is leading the way in home safety trends and technologies.