|Title||Marketing Associate Support Services
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Thrivent Financial is a membership organization of Christians. Other Fortune-500 financial companies offer advice, but at Thrivent, we blend faith, finances and generosity to help our members have a healthy relationship with money—because we know that feeling like you have “enough” isn’t directly related to how much you have, it’s about how you use what you have. At Thrivent, we provide financial guidance by looking at money differently—seeing it as a tool; not a goal.
When you join our team, you’ll put your talents to work in amazing ways. You’ll create strategies that help others follow sound financial principles and connect their finances with their values.
You won’t just build your career; you’ll be part of a movement that’s focused on growing, innovating and serving.
Individual contributor role that is responsible for providing direct telephone and email support services to FRs and CET and supports the execution of assigned marketing tactics for specific marketing/tax exempt projects, strategies and programs. These associates work as part of a larger project or team to help execute various aspects of marketing/tax exempt tactics and initiatives. Additionally, this role works collaboratively with a wide range of internal stakeholders (product, creative services, and compliance) to support the development of marketing tactics systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all incoming marketing calls and emails (from FR, OPs and/or CET) in prompt, efficient manner, giving accurate and thorough responses to requests/questions.
- Provide support to the daily workflow of marketing materials and/or back office operations as they progress through the development process, including initial review, consultation, information gathering, minor editing, trafficking, compliance/legal review and final approval.
- Provide guidance, education and consultation to inbound callers (FR/OP/CET) regarding the use of current marketing materials and systems, including direct mail, advertising, on demand marketing tools, and field contact opportunities.
- Provide tactical support, report and tracking for marketing initiatives and strategies as assigned.
- Monitor and manage inventory and fulfillment
Required Job Qualifications:
- Entry level marketing support role, requiring 0-3 years' experience in marketing or like field.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with basic technology (Word, Outlook, etc.)
Other Critical Factors:
- Ability to multi-task; manage several projects simultaneously.
- Great listening and problem solving skills.
|Compensation & Benefits||