Kalahari Resorts & Conventions is the leader and employer-of-choice in the waterpark resort industry. Current locations include Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin (2000), Sandusky, Ohio (2005), Pocono Manor, Pennsylvania (2015) and in 2020, Round Rock, Texas. With America's largest waterparks, some of the most dynamic & busiest convention center spaces in the country, signature restaurants and well-appointed rooms, we're the leader in play, stay, meet and eat. Each day, from intern to executive, we're empowered to push the boundaries of hospitality through positively affecting the guest experience in a for-profit environment. Questioning prior policy and strategy is routine, and each associate is required to not only be attentive to detail, but to dream and be curious about what could be. Synergy, collaboration and the willingness to take risk is at the heart of our culture. We must continually embrace change, while remembering that welcoming each guest is what brought our brand to the forefront.
The Kalahari Webmaster is in charge of maintaining, organizing and adjusting all websites under the Kalahari Umbrella, including but not limited to: KalahariResorts.com, KalahariMeetings.com, TrappersTurn.com, KalahariResortWeddings.com, KalahariKondos.com, DoubleCutGrill.com, and KalahariThemePark.com
These are in addition to several SquareSpace sites and additional guest-facing technology projects and that come up. Likewise, the Kalahari Webmaster will be tasked with monitoring and optimizing all website performance to either make the necessary adjustments or provide recommendations to continually keep Kalahari as the best in class.
- Maintain, monitor and update all Kalahari related websites
- Work in conjunction with our IT department to ensure all websites are secure and PCI compliant as well as maintaining website hosting solutions
- Understand and adjust accordingly to implement the continual changes and objectives needed for our websites to serve as an important reference for guests and sales tool for the exec team
- Ensure all web content is up to date and relevant
- Educate yourself and remain up-to-date on new website tools, performance, and technologies
- Continual bug testing and correction
- Constant communication with the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering or 2+ years of work-related experience in some form of web development.
- Understanding of security and PCI Compliance
|Compensation & Benefits||
Compensation is based on experience.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health, dental and vision, life insurance
- Paid Time Offf
- 401K with a match
- Associate Perks and Discounts