|Company||Volunteers of America
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
About the Organization:
Volunteers of America Minnesota is a nonprofit health and human services organization that annually serves more than 25,000 children, adolescents and their families, older adults, students, persons with disabilities and special needs, and adults completing incarceration. Since 1896, we have helped people gain self-reliance, dignity and hope.
Care Options Network connects members to senior care resources and encourages relationship building to help community seniors. We are the most widely used and respected information resource for senior care professionals in the Greater Twin Cities Area of Minnesota.
Care Options Network seeks a Communications Specialist. Work with caring co-workers on a positive, small team. Bring your creativity, leadership, innovation and vision to this role.
- Edit and publish weekly e-publications for members only: Network News, Good News for Seniors and Employment News
- Design marketing to recruit new members and maintain our brand with membership
- Design annual print publications: SeniorCare GuideBook and Senior Housing Directory
- Manage social media content
- Offer project management for print and production of annual publications
- Support member retention with excellent customer service
- Support database and website
- Work in collaboration with director frequently
- Participate in strategic planning
- BA / BS (4-year degree) in Communications or related field.
- Experience in senior care industry a plus
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Proven experience and proficient in visual, written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated skills and expertise using Adobe Creative Suites
- Accuracy, timeliness, strategic planning and implementation, creative thinking
|Compensation & Benefits||