|Company||The Joint Commission
|Title||Marketing Operations Specialist
About The Joint Commission:
An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
To continuously improve health care for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.
All people always experience the safest, highest quality, best-value health care across all settings.
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing Operations, this position is responsible for the operation and execution of the Enterprise Marketing programs, including webinars, events, emails and lead nurture. This position partners with other marketing teams to execute successful marketing programs to acquire and nurture leads and yield transactional purchases for products and services throughout the Enterprise.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and executes marketing programs that drive leads, opportunities, and transactional sales, which may include Webinars, online campaigns, emails, social media campaigns, content marketing campaigns, cross-marketing initiatives, and others using Marketo.
- Develops SOPs and program plan documents that articulate details such as objectives, target audience, key message, project plans, initiatives, program sequencing, metrics and opportunities.
- Creates, tracks and manages targeted campaigns to acquire leads, and drive qualified leads through Salesforce.
- Defines, documents, and executes ongoing lead creating/nurturing, opportunity acceleration, and other activities for the Enterprise.
- Implements marketing programs that span digital channels-email, search, digital content, web, and social media.
- Communicates directly with clients and prospects via email, phone, webinars, and in person on Enterprise products and services.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on marketing programs.
- Participate in other initiatives to support the efforts of the Marketing Operations team.
- Three to five years of operational marketing experience. Experience in a marketing automation and demand generation/downstream marketing role preferred.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, IT or related field.
- Experience managing marketing programs in Marketo, PARDOT, or HubSpot including integration with Webinar platforms and email creation.
- Proficiency with CRM systems and data integrity. Experience with Salesforce campaigns and reporting preferred.
- Possess knowledge of digital marketing channels –email, search, digital content, web, and social media.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to give persuasive presentations to prospects and customers.
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry a plus.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite.
- Excellent planning, organization, and scheduling skills.
- Able to work independently with limited direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
|Compensation & Benefits||