|Title||Intermediate Graphic Designer
Follett has been a trusted partner to Pre-K and K-12 schools, districts, and college campuses for more than 140 years, taking care of the critical details that make it easier for schools to run, teachers to teach and students to learn.
Every day, we serve over half of the students in the United States, and work with 80,000 schools as a leading provider of education technology, services and print and digital content. We're higher education's largest campus retailer and a hub for school spirit and community as we operate nearly 1,200 local campus stores and over 1,600 virtual stores across the continent.
Our vantage point and presence in the market – from early childhood all the way through higher education – gives us a unique perspective to know what teachers are teaching and how students are learning; to know what professors are adopting; to know what college students are buying, and to know how they are acquiring content and interacting with new technologies and retail environments available to them.
We're more than just a book company, we're a gateway to knowledge—harnessing our insights to help improve student outcomes and shape the future of education as we know it.
The Graphic Designer develops creative concepts, designs and finishes art files in print, HTML, Flash and other media to meet specific project objectives.
- Create designs to meet strategic and specific project objectives
- Collaborate with the copywriter to produce strong branded communications
- Use image manipulation, illustration and web graphic design techniques to design, proof and prepare for production materials.
- Design to brand and production specifications a range of materials, including print and online catalogs, ads, direct mailers, web pages, point of sales pieces and online projects.
- Bachelor's degree required in the field of eCommerce, marketing or computer science.
- 3-5 years or related experience in any of the following disciplines: eCommerce, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office, PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skills in HTML and Photoshop.
- Strong creative thinking skills.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills.
- Ability to be an effective team player.
|Compensation & Benefits||