|Title||Marketing Manager - Follett Virtual Campus
Follett has been a trusted partner to Pre-K and K-12 schools, districts, and college campuses for more than 140 years, taking care of the critical details that make it easier for schools to run, teachers to teach and students to learn.
Every day, we serve over half of the students in the United States, and work with 80,000 schools as a leading provider of education technology, services and print and digital content. We're higher education's largest campus retailer and a hub for school spirit and community as we operate nearly 1,200 local campus stores and over 1,600 virtual stores across the continent.
Our vantage point and presence in the market – from early childhood all the way through higher education – gives us a unique perspective to know what teachers are teaching and how students are learning; to know what professors are adopting; to know what college students are buying, and to know how they are acquiring content and interacting with new technologies and retail environments available to them.
We're more than just a book company, we're a gateway to knowledge—harnessing our insights to help improve student outcomes and shape the future of education as we know it.
The Follett Virtual Campus (FVC) Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of FVC marketing strategy. In this role you will gather market and customer insights, define FVC positioning and work closely with the client team, product management, sales, ecommerce and other key stakeholders. The successful candidate possesses a strong understanding of B2B and B2C marketing techniques, has experience with digital and offline marketing tactics and knowledge of the public and private educational marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop unique B@B selling propositions, business and product positioning and messaging to differentiate our technology, products and services.
- Develop and execute the B2C marketing strategy to drive sell through and ecommerce conversions among FVC's customers (parents and students)
- Create effective sales materials that address different selling stages and the customer purchase lifecycle.
- Create and execute integrated marketing plans for new customer acquisition and retaining or upgrading current customers
- Work collaboratively with internal and external creative service, social media and PR management on thought leadership, interactive marketing and event management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5 or more years experience in marketing with a track record of successfully launching products and services or growing brand presence in existing markets.
- Understanding and direct experience in K-12 and/or higher educational services
- Expertise in selecting the right marketing tools to reach business and sales objectives
- Professional experience with educational technology is a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||