|Company||Tea Leaves Health
Tea Leaves Health transforms the way healthcare executives manage their business by providing total information awareness and business intelligence, leading to strategic growth, effective physician engagement strategies and increased revenue. Tea Leaves Health features experts who combine a deep understanding of healthcare business development with technical savvy to deliver strategic success for healthcare organizations of any size. In addition to working with clients to develop measurable and successful growth initiatives, Tea Leaves Health strives to provide the best strategic consultation and support in the industry. Our proprietary Decisionology™, Physicianology™ and Patientology™ tools easily transform internal and external data into immediately actionable information for multiple leadership levels.
Tea Leaves Health, is dedicated to revolutionizing how health systems succeed. Comprised of experts with decades of experience in healthcare business development and marketing, the Tea Leaves team is focused on delivering business intelligence solutions and service-line growth to our clients in the healthcare industry. Our client service and strategy teams have unrivaled expertise in helping health systems maximize profits and prioritize efforts to deliver growth. Interested in becoming part of not just a team, but a family? At Tea Leaves Health, everyone contributes. We believe in our products, care about each other, and play as hard as we work. Join us. Become empowered. Become part of a culture where a blend of both hard work and fun equals success.
We are looking for a dedicated and highly focused Production Manager who is passionate about print production and email marketing. This candidate will be responsible for the communicating with the internal account staff to load marketing templates into our Web-2-Print portal. The candidate will also need to be able to load HTML templates and troubleshoot poor HTML templates for customer email marketing campaigns. The ability to push these through our production system and run quality control on finished pieces is also necessary.
About the Job:
- Setup print and email campaigns to run through our production environment
- Communicate with Account Managers on a daily basis to support creation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Preflight print production files
- Preflight email source code for marketing campaigns
- First internal tier of support between the Account Management staff and the Development Staff
- Troubleshoot production issues and defects to determine root cause
- Assist in daily production of print and email production. Current volumes are 450,000 pcs of print marketing a month and 650,000 emails a month with expectations of extreme growth in the next year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Web Deisgn or related fields
- 3+ years of experience supporting and troubleshooting print and/or email marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- 1+ years experience working with the USPS focused on buik presorted mail
- 1+ years experience working with VDP (Variable Data Printing) production and campaign setup,
- XMPie is a plus, but not required
- 1+ years experience working with HTML for email marketing purposes
- Proficient in working with technical and business teams to extract and document marketing campaign requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision
|Compensation & Benefits||
Extensive benefits package.
Compensation commensurate with experience.