|Title||Digital Marketing Analyst
Tripp Lite is a manufacturer of solutions to power, connect, secure and protect equipment for IT environments. From the largest data center to the smallest home office, Tripp Lite products keep your equipment running effectively and efficiently. Outstanding reliability, competitive pricing and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for over 95 years.
As a key member of Tripp Lite’s Web Team, the Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing digital metrics, including web traffic and user behavior data, to identify key performance indicators, provide actionable insights and improve marketing efficiency and outcomes. In addition, this candidate will also contribute to search engine and UX optimization.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated, with meticulous attention to detail and a logical and methodical approach to problem solving. Expert level knowledge and experience in web analytics is a must, coupled with a background and understanding of other aspects of digital marketing.
- Use web analytics data from a number of sources to evaluate the effectiveness of traffic building initiatives and provide recommendations for improvements in content marketing, user experience and conversion.
- Develop methods for tracking and analyzing user behavior, conversion data and funnel analysis, and work with copywriters and web developers to improve engagement and page effectiveness.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports for internal stakeholders that track and interpret key metrics, and respond to ad-hoc requests for web analytics data and reports.
- Provide data driven recommendations for campaign tagging, on-site tracking, and conversion optimization strategies for core site and campaign landing pages.
- Contribute to a culture of digital creativity and customer-focus in the marketing department and beyond.
- Stay apprised of competitor initiatives, industry trends and emerging web technologies.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a web data analyst, or experience in a closely related field
- Proficiency in Google Analytics (or similar) and Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and experience with Google AdWords and/or Bing Ads a definite plus
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in data analysis techniques using Excel advanced features
- Ability to convey analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels in the organization
- Bachelor's degree with a quantitative focus such as computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics or related discipline.
- Google Analytics Certification
|Compensation & Benefits||