|Title||Digital Marketing Analyst
At CraftJack, our vision is to provide unparalleled customer service and outstanding products that help home improvement professionals navigate through the ever-changing digital marketplace, with the ultimate goal of connecting these professionals easily and cost-effectively to homeowners in need of their services.
Since launching in 2011, CraftJack has connected tens-of-thousands of homeowners and pros. Our properties include the rapidly growing home improvement information website ImproveNet.com and dozens of specialty sites such as QuickPoolQuotes.com, LocalHVACQuotes.com and LocalLandscapingQuotes.com.
CraftJack is a great place to work. We're a small team solving real problems, established and profitable and reaching millions of consumers each month. At CraftJack, your voice will be heard, your work will be seen, and the results will be immediately apparent. We have a beautiful, recently renovated office in Evanston, just a few blocks from the lake and directly across the street from both Metra and CTA. We collaborate openly and treat each other with respect. And we like to have our fun.
CraftJack is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst focused specifically on SEM and Paid Social. You will be working closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and a talented, dedicated group of marketing, technology and product professionals to establish our digital presence.
- Optimize campaign budgets and bids to reach profit, margin and CPA targets
- Analyze performance metrics, and use insights you gain to drive growth in profit
- Pull and analyze weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports
- Research and build out keyword lists
- Write ad copy for search and display ads
- Set up and track ad copy and landing page testing
- Monitor campaign performance in Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Manage all paid social campaigns
- Manage affiliate campaigns
- Build strong relationships with third parties
- Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
- BA/BS in related field of study
- 1-3 years: paid social and display experience
- 2-4 years: SEM/PPC/Paid Search experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
|Compensation & Benefits||