|Company||Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is one of the most popular entertainment and hospitality destinations in Wisconsin. We offer four-star guest service, award-winning dining experiences, the latest games and exciting gambling options, and feature top performers throughout the facility. Look a little closer and you will also find that Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is a leading employer and business that contributes to the betterment of the community in many ways.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Motion Designer contributes to our continued business success by providing unsurpassed guest service, personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values, and demonstrating a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
1. *Develop motion graphics and digital advertising to run on video screens throughout the casino as well as other internal and external venues. Work closely with the Senior Motion Designer and Creative Manager on content development and approval.
2. *Create digital audio and video content with Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, and other digital graphic software.
3. *Support the delivery of video and audio projects for the Internet, Intranet, and any other Social Media projects.
4. *Assist with video and photo shoots.
5. *Create and schedule advertisements to run using our proprietary software packages.
6. *Monitor screens in Casino and external venues to be sure content is timely and running accurately.
7. *Conform audio and video projects for delivery to multiple digital formats.
8. Troubleshoot application system issues when problems arise.
9. Support the Creative team on projects as assigned.
10. Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. A high school diploma and 2 years of related experience are required. An Associate’s degree in Motion Design or related field can take the place of 2 years of related experience.
2. Basic photography skills are required.
3. Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Ability to work in a Macintosh environment preferred. Additional skills required include C4D or similar software, Adobe CC, and an understanding of digital formats and delivery standards. Logic Studio experience preferred.
4. The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
5. The ability to interact with stakeholders of all levels and understand the interests of multiple stakeholders and how those interests relate to Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C) and its goals.
6. The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
7. While performing the duties of this job, the team member must be able to talk, hear, operate a personal computer, and move freely throughout the office and property. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match, Short-term Disability coverage, Paid Time Off and Flexible Spending Accounts.
In addition, we offer team members free or discounted tickets to festival and local sporting events, an on-site fitness center, the ability to participate in our Wellness Program, free parking, volunteer opportunities and much more.