Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual top three leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
The Graphic Designer enhances the Marketing team’s ability to develop branded graphic communications in order to advance organizational objectives. As a member of Cielo’s award-winning global Marketing team, the Graphic Designer is responsible for taking projects through the design cycle – including consultation with business partners, developing timelines, adhering to project schedules and complete project execution for print and digital ads, web-ready images, printed collateral, presentation graphics, giveaways and branded items, etc.
Additional responsibilities of the Graphic Designer may include but are not limited to:
• Knowledge of digital media best practices
• Collaborating with colleagues, vendors and business partners on materials development
• Adherence to corporate brand standards and comfort enforcing brand/identity style guides
• Overseeing final deliverable quality, including proofing
An exceptional Graphic Designer has expert knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout. Additionally, the Graphic Designer has:
• A proactive approach, anticipating needs and opportunities with strong detail orientation
• The ability to creatively solve problems, adapting quickly when facing new problems and open to change
• The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and follow-through with minimal supervision, working independently to accomplish goals, and use good independent decision-making skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
• The self-motivation to work successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment on multiple projects with some increased hours as needed
• Self-confidence, initiative and a strong commitment to quality
• Demonstrated proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) – on either Mac or Windows environments
|Compensation & Benefits||