|Company||Husch Blackwell LLP
|Title||Marketing Project Manager
Husch Blackwell LLP is an industry-focused litigation and business law firm with offices in 18 cities across the United States. We represent clients around the world in major industries including energy and natural resources; financial services and capital markets; food and agribusiness; healthcare, life sciences and education; real estate, development and construction; and technology, manufacturing and transportation. We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Project Manager in our Milwaukee, Kansas City, or St. Louis office.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Marketing Project Manager, under the direction of Marketing team management, will execute marketing projects in support of the firm’s strategic priorities. This professional will manage workflow, expectations, timelines and processes, ensuring activities supporting these projects, especially those with medium to high complexity or deemed critical by management, meet all scope requirements and are delivered on time and on budget.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review marketing project requests and collect specifications, including project objectives, from internal clients. Understand business/client impact of project.
- Assemble the appropriate team, including professionals from other departments when needed, to collaborate on projects.
- Oversee projects from inception to timely delivery by creating and executing project plans that communicate deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination (if applicable), milestone meetings/ status updates, approvals and final delivery. Drive communication across all teams working on deliverables and ensure projects hit milestones.
- Manage feedback, revisions and change within projects. Communicate and escalate project issues and risks as appropriate. Manage day-to-day relationship with internal clients and effectively traffic instructions and approvals.
- Review material to ensure specifications match those required and ensure projects adhere to brand standards, tone and messaging.
- Participate in kick-off meetings, status meetings and post-mortems. Ensure all meetings are constructive and productive.
- Own mission-critical marketing projects calendar. Know status of all projects at all times. Present regular status reports to team leadership.
- Identify best practices and process improvements to streamline work and create efficiencies.
- Work with IT, Business Development Managers and Business Development Specialists to successfully implement databases used by the BD team, including the firm’s experience database, skills/matters database and RFP/pitch database, as well as a proposal generation tool.
- Play a key role in major marketing projects involving the website and material development.
- Manage marketing-related pages of Intranet, including content updates and maintenance of CST resource pages, newsletters and other items.
- Assist Events team with select firm events and industry conferences that require a significant amount of marketing communications support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business management or a related field of study.
- Project management certification desirable. Minimum three years’ experience in project management, marketing operations and/or marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and executing complex projects and delivering them within specified timeframes and budgets.
- Advanced knowledge of project management software (e.g. Asana)/practices and/or methodologies.
- Self-starter comfortable with initiating and leading efforts, projects, processes and programs with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work well under the pressures of tight deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and results-driven.
- Excellent communication/writing/editing skills.
- Positive, motivated, supportive and approachable.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and much more.