|Title||Product Manager - Furnishings
Direct Supply is the nation’s leading supplier of equipment, services and eCommerce systems to the Senior Living profession. Since 1985, we have assembled one of the brightest, hardest-working teams in America. Our high-tech culture is fast paced, and our business continues to grow at an astounding rate year after year. Best of all, we are a Milwaukee-based, 100% employee-owned company that offers great opportunities for ambitious, motivated people.
The Product Manager will develop a product portfolio that meets customer needs across Direct Supply’s channels, national brands and Direct Supply brands portfolio. This individual will develop product and pricing strategies for optimal revenue and margin growth and provide our sales team with industry, product, and selling expertise relative to those product categories. Additionally, this role will develop product portfolio for existing and new Direct Supply programs and initiatives.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Essential Job Functions and Leadership Responsibilities:
- Work with Design and Renovation segment to develop comprehensive marketing plans for product categories leveraging the Direct Supply business units.
- Implement marketing plan activities such as product representation in annual catalog and direct mail materials, promotional schedules, sales trainings, etc.
- Build relationships and gain industry knowledge from our customers, vendors, internal partners and consultants.
- Drive strategic growth within cross-functional work groups including sales, sourcing, vendors, creative and other teams.
- Analyze sales performance, industry trends, market research and competition to develop overall pricing and product strategies as well as new product opportunities.
- Provide product consultant team with training, program, and selling tools to drive growth.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To apply for this or any other position at Direct Supply, please visit DirectSupply.com/Careers.
Direct Supply is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business field
- A minimum of 5 years of product management experience with a proven track record of driving growth
- Previous experience with marketing planning and development, financial analysis/budgeting, and ability to execute the plan(s) 20% travel to customers, vendors, and trade events
- Valid, unexpired state driver’s license with good driving record
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Market and opportunity segmentation and sizing, trend analysis, competitive analysis, and pricing analysis
- Project planning skills and time management
- Experience working with sales teams, achieving alignment and delivering meaningful programs and tools to manage and grow business
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, focused on internal and external customers, including executive level Knowledge and experience with new product development and introduction processes
- Demonstrated ability to spot trends in the market and create a plan to respond to them
- Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders through persuasive communication
- Experience in managing group dynamics efficiently and effectively Knowledge and experience with new product development and go-to-market strategies
- Master’s degree in business administration
- Peer Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Integrity & Trust
- Priority Setting
- Drive for Results
|Compensation & Benefits||