|Company||Centegra Health System
|Title||Manager, Marketing Operations
Exceptional Care, Close to Home.
Centegra Health System brings innovative, compassionate medical treatment to the people of McHenry and Kane counties. The health system includes:
- Hospitals in McHenry, Huntley and Woodstock, as well as Centegra Hospital-Huntley, which will open in August 2016
- Immediate Care Centers
- Multiple Centegra Physician Care locations throughout the region
- Centegra Sage Cancer Center
- Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Centers in Huntley and Crystal Lake
- Centegra Gavers Breast Center in Crystal Lake
Centegra is McHenry County’s largest employer, with nearly 4,000 Associates and 500 volunteers. Its programs have received national recognition for quality and patient satisfaction, and the system was just the second in Illinois to achieve Magnet designation for Nursing excellence.
Known for its cardiovascular, orthopedics, cancer and wellness programs, Centegra Health System continues to grow and develop services to meet the needs of the community. This desire to serve the region comes from the organization’s deep roots in the Northwest suburbs.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
To deliver the Centegra Health System mission and live the organization’s values by overseeing the marketing infrastructure in support of implementing strategic marketing plans. This role follows, creates and improve processes and systems related to marketing operations and align activities with the health system’s organizational and strategic goals. The role also provides expertise to further develop CHS volumes through the development of marketing plans, strategies and tactics. This position lead various positions in the department including graphic design and marketing. Reports to the Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications.
- Provides leadership in and support for strategic marketing plan development and execution across the system, including responsibility for key service line area(s).
- Manage marketing infrastructure. Responsible for the successful day-to-day operations of creative development.
- Collaborate with other members of the team including marketing managers and the Sr. Coordinator of Digital Marketing to plan both traditional and digital media.
- Develop marketing strategies and recommend tactics for effective use of the CRM. Develop and maintain reporting dashboards for reporting to operational and senior executives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and service line leaders to identify opportunities for new business including targeting, development of creative briefs and key messages and results analysis.
- Plan, manage or implement directly traditional promotional components of marketing plans including advertising, promotions, events, marketing communications, interactive tactics and other creative approaches.
- Collaborate with Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications to maximize use of advertising agency, marketing research firms, call center firm and other key vendors. Evaluate and recommend improvements to these services as appropriate.
- Identify and suggest appropriate marketing collaborations with strategic partners including traditional media outlets, promotional partners, etc.
- Ensure adherence to the brand architecture of Centegra Health System.
- Develop and monitor marketing budgets for assigned service lines and programs. Assist with overall development and monitoring of the marketing budget.
- Track and report service line marketing plan(s) effectiveness. Course correct and continuously improve plan(s) based on market information and plans’ results.
- Stay abreast of major planning, marketing, sales and public relations trends in the healthcare industry and looks for innovative marketing trends from other industries.
- Practice strong servant leadership skills.
- Observe and enforce a high standard of first-time quality in projects.
- Understand customers' needs and obtain regular feedback.
- Attain goals for customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain credibility with all constituents.
- Practice a team approach and be cooperative and supportive.
- Display initiative and innovation in approaching projects.
- Effectively communicate with team members in a timely manner.
- Respond quickly to requests and follow through with appropriate information.
- Set personal goals and priorities to practice effective time management; delegate appropriately.
- Articulate well and exhibit strong writing, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Practice proactive cost containment.
- BS degree in one of these related fields: marketing, business, communications, public relations, journalism. MBA and health care experience preferred.
- Expert project management and planning skills. Experience with project management tools preferred.
- 5 – 10 years professional experience including specific customer relationship management (CRM) marketing and a background in both traditional and digital marketing.
- 2 – 4 years of strong leadership and experience working in a complex organization with multiple internal key stakeholders.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Able to build both internal and external relationships and translate marketing requests into data-driven insights for targeting appropriate audiences and driving bottom line results.
- Lives the Centegra values of serving with Genuine Respect, Passionate Caring and a Joyful Spirit.
The Marketing Operations Manager reports to the Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications and will directly lead Associates in the fields of graphic design and marketing. The position will also work with multiple internal and external professional partners such as operational leaders, promotional and media partners and other vendors.
|Compensation & Benefits||