|Title||Ad Operations Specialist
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
LAKANA is an enterprise-class technology company that provides solutions for media publishers.
LAKANA delivers SaaS-ready content management platforms, which seamlessly integrates with a comprehensive suite of products, partners and services that together enable media publishers to successfully operate profitable, secure, innovative and engaging businesses.
We're headquartered in St. Paul, MN, with additional offices and development centers in Los Angeles, Shanghai and Taipei.
The LAKANA Digital Agency is looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join its Advertising Operations team as a full-time Ad Operations Specialist. The Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for implementing and troubleshooting digital advertising campaigns for our entire portfolio of media clients. The ideal candidate will have previous ad trafficking experience in a digital media environment. Experience working with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) or other advertisement software systems is preferred; however training will be provided to those with great technical aptitude.
Our clients are some of the largest media companies in the world. This is a great opportunity for an energetic individual with a love for the ever-changing digital technology environment.
- Provide daily support, monitoring the health of campaigns and providing updates across internal and external teams.
- Traffic campaigns in multiple ad serving environments across multiple formats: display (gif/jpg/flash/3rd party tag), video, and mobile.
- Prioritize daily work based on campaign start, complexity of campaign setup and all urgent requests are completed within the business day.
- Track, measure, analyze and report the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies.
- Efficient and accurate systems configuration and implementation, in support of clients’ business rules and sales campaigns.
- Schedule sales campaigns using multiple advertising systems (primarily DFP) in accordance with clients’ sales rules and requirements.
- Monitor and QA creative tracking after campaign launches to ensure accurate implementation.
- Coordinate with Client Service Specialists and Graphic Designers to ensure successful delivery of all ad campaigns.
- Troubleshoot third party ad tags and ad related issues.
- Manipulate and debug site code as warranted by ad campaign.
- Coordinate with developers to ensure that sites are properly prepared to display ads at and during the scheduled timeframe.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers and their needs.
- Collaborate with offshore teams to ensure accurate and timely execution of trafficking and other operational requests. Review weekly key performance indicators and ensure adherence to SLAs and error rate goals.
- Create, update and maintain standard operating procedure documentation and other training materials.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- At least 1-2 years experience within a fast paced digital advertising environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with DFP and/or other ad serving technologies is strongly preferred.
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical mind and possess the ability to devise creative solutions to help further our clients’ success.
- Well organized with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under a tight deadline.
- Technical troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Experience working within a content management system is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional availability to work on evenings and weekends, as necessary.
Join an inspiring, innovative and driven team at LAKANA, where there’s no telling what you can accomplish. Our knowledgeable and creative team is passionate about enabling media publishers to successfully operate profitable, secure innovative and engaging businesses.
|Compensation & Benefits||