|Company||Fox Cities Building for the Arts, Inc.
The mission of the Fox Cities Building for the Arts is to excite the community about the visual arts through exhibitions, educational programming and special events such as the annual Art at the Park artist exhibitor festival, and Light-Up Night. The Fox Cities Building for the Arts also operates The Trout Museum of Art, an art museum located in downtown Appleton.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for: management of all marketing activities for the Fox Cities Building for the Arts, The Trout Museum of Art, and all corresponding exhibits, programs, campaigns, and special events; and development of a strategic marketing plan and implementation of the plan through graphic design, social media campaigns, effective copywriting, and other marketing tools. Also, identifying, communicating, and assisting in the execution of organizational growth opportunities. This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for a) Fox Cities Building for the Arts/The Trout Museum of Art and b) All exhibits, programs, and special events.
- Design original and effective logos, graphics, and layouts for marketing materials, advertisements, and other items for print or electronic correspondence.
- Administer website content, online store, Google Ads and Analytics, social media pages and e-mail newsletters.
- Write press releases and copy for other marketing materials.
- Prepare, analyze, and disseminate reports on marketing results and visitor surveys.
- Ensure all marketing commitments to sponsors and donors for recognition are met.
- Serve as primary contact for media inquiries.
- Communicate marketing standards to staff to ensure quality and consistency throughout the organization.
- Document events and programs through the use of quality photographs.
- Ensure appropriate marketing materials and visuals are in place and maintained at events and programs.
- Provide general support at select events and programs as assigned.
- Collaborate with staff, volunteers, and partners to ensure positive visitor experiences to build and maintain our organization’s reputation for quality.
- Make recommendations for organizational improvements and efficiencies.
- Respond to unforeseen circumstances and emergencies in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Oversees Membership Coordinator and others as assigned on special projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Media Studies or related field.
- 3+ years of marketing experience.
- Strong command of graphic design, writing, website management, and use of social media.
- Experience with compiling and analyzing marketing analytics (website, social media, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with public speaking and working with the media.
- Must value the role of the arts in our community.
- Photography experience is desired.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness to contribute across a variety of areas.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Capable of physical tasks including lifting objects, using stairs, standing/walking for a prolonged period of time.
|Compensation & Benefits||
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, and a downtown parking pass. The salary range for this position is $40,000 - $50,000. Actual salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience.