|Company||Landmark Credit Union
|Title||Marketing Coordinator, Copywriting
Landmark is Wisconsin’s largest credit union – a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative. One member’s deposits are loaned, in turn, to other members and any excess profits are returned to members in the form of better rates and lower fees. But there’s something else that sets us apart. Our associates listen to our members and serve them faithfully, in the long tradition of the credit union movement. Landmark associates share special and unique qualities: motivation, inspiration, innovation and involvement in the community.
Come grow with us! While Landmark associates are an exclusive community dedicated to delivering, on a daily basis, our brand promise, to guide each member to achieve their financial dreams, our commitment to our associates is just as strong. We provide career advancement opportunities, an exceptional package of pay and benefits – our “Total Rewards,” robust training programs and meaningful rewards and recognition events. You’re worth more here.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator is a key stakeholder in consistently conveying the essence of the Landmark brand through communications. This position is responsible for managing department projects from initial request to task completion. He/she will develop copy for marketing campaigns, promotions and other communications, and assist in layout and design of member communications and development of materials for internal systems.
What does the Marketing Coordinator, Copywriting do?
- Develops accurate, compliant copy for marketing materials and literature, including mass media and member-focused communications.
- Assists with design of marketing materials, literature and other communications. Creates compelling, branded, results-oriented messaging across multiple media.
- Manages department projects, keeping items on track and following up with task owners as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Maintains record of department projects and reports periodically on quantity and type of projects.
- Coordinates and schedules content for members and non-members to view on ATMs, statements, electronic message boards and other internal systems as required.
- Creates member newsletters, which includes development of topics list, coordination of content from other departments, research, writing and design/layout.
- Proofs materials for accuracy and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Manages and schedules any marketing project requests from other departments/branches. Works closely with requestors to ensure clear understanding of requests and deadlines.
- Assists with print coordination, including contacting print vendor(s) for estimates, packaging files and uploading files to print vendor FTP site.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are the education & experience requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field and 1-3 years of writing for marketing campaigns and initiatives. Familiarity with the financial industry is preferred.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience working in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically in grammar and proofreading. Demonstrated creativity in the production of marketing materials.
- Demonstrated ability to independently organize work, balance multiple priorities and manage a variety of projects in a high volume work environment with strong attention to detail.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer an exceptional package of pay and benefits! Salary will be based on experience & qualifications.