|Company||Legato Healthcare Marketing
Legato Healthcare Marketing is a full-service marketing agency that specializes in solutions for rural health, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, behavioral health, physician practices and medical products. Legato is the exclusive marketing partner of the National Rural Health Association. Our offices are located in the historic and iconic Olde School Square complex in De Pere, Wisconsin, providing old-world, 19th-century charm in an idyllic and modern atmosphere.
The Legato culture is collaborative and high energy. We're serious about our work, but we're also serious about our fun. We enjoy each other's company and team chemistry is integral to our success and to our job satisfaction. We roll up our sleeves and help each other, regardless of what's in our job descriptions. We love what we do, and we thrive on our relationships and successes with our clients. This isn't just a job. It's our passion. It's our career.
Legato Healthcare Marketing is looking for a full-time college copywriting intern for the summer of 2017. The internship will allow the chosen candidate to see all sides of working in an agency environment, but specific responsibilities will be centered on a copywriting position.
General responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Account Service Support:
- Assist with social media and web strategies
- Populate website content
- Participate in team brainstorm meetings
- Develop copy for campaigns including radio copy, print ad copy, direct mail copy, and digital content
- Conduct phone interviews and write articles for various publications
- Create Facebook posts for clients as well as Legato Healthcare Marketing
- Be pursuing an undergraduate degree in journalism, communications, English, or marketing from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Be excited to learn all aspects of copywriting career--quickly learning brand voices and other aspects of copywriting
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Offie Software (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
Experience with digital marketing, website content management systems or design software is a plus.
|Compensation & Benefits||
This is a paid internship, with a housing stipend available if required.