|Company||Extended Care Professional
ECP is one of the nation’s top web-based eMAR & EHR solutions exclusively for Assisted Living. ECP has the ability to chart issued medications and produce MAR history reports. ECP also provides additional services for communities including automated care plans based on assessment. The ECP eMAR connects with hundreds of pharmacies for the synchronization of your resident’s medication orders. Stop by to view our new developments such as mobile and web-based offline capabilities.
We are looking for a creative, passionate designer with a strong portfolio of design work in both digital and print mediums. You'll be the start of the in-house design team. The perfect candidate will be able to balance multiple projects and is eager to learn. Working alongside the creative director and development team, the designer will generate design solutions that deliver a clear and consistent brand message.
- Provide creative and effective solutions to meet the needs of the company.
- Pursue high quality results that exceed expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Detail-oriented Ability to handle feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in Design field.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Previous experience or able to learn InVision.
- Must work at our East Troy office.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary & compensation dependent on candidate’s credentials
Health, vision and dental Paid Holidays 401(k) plan plus company match
- Gym access (24/7)
- On-site massage therapist
- Costco membership
- Fun, laid back environment
- Complimentary beverages