EPIC Creative in West Bend has thrived for 27 years, producing creative for industry-leading accounts in the B2B and B2C markets. Our success is fundamentally rooted in our "Work Hard. Have Fun." culture, which is celebrated by staff, stakeholders and partners.
It is this mentality that has allowed us to create award-winning creative work and grow exponentially through the years. We are a full-service agency with a complete on-site studio and a staff of writers, photographers, videographers, editors, graphic designers, web designers and programmers, PR, social media, and account management team. We believe keeping everything in house provides value to our clients through timeline control and consistency across all disciplines.
We are seeking a talented, creative web designer to join and learn from our ever-growing web design team. As a web designer you will assist in designing the high-quality, strategy driven and user focused web sites of our clients’ dreams. At EPIC Creative, culture is key to our "Work Hard. Have Fun." environment, so we want someone that will embrace the pace and perks of our casual agency environment.
As a member of our team you will be responsible for creating a wide range of web and digital designs for various web applications. We are looking for a passionate designer who has the ability to interpret creative direction, concept comprehensive layouts and communicate design rationale. Our ideal candidate will have good communication skills, creative problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passionate about web design
- 2-4 years of experience in web design
- Knowledge of basic design principles and their application to web
- Foundations in HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other Adobe Creative applications
- Experience with responsive design and designing for a wide range of devices
- Ability to interpret and apply creative direction
- Communicate and work in fast-paced collaborative environment
Nice to Have:
- Passion and dedication for intuitive and beautiful UX/UI design
- Self-motivated entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Wordpress, Concrete5 and other CMS platforms
- Experience working with SEO fundamentals
- Ability to write code in PHP and other languages
- Mobile appication usability and design experience
- A sense of humor
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability. Full benefits package including paid vacation, cafeteria plan and retirement plan contributions.