“Pick Your Own Memories Year Round” at Apple Holler, a family farm, agritourism destination that features a farm to table restaurant, bakery, gift shop, orchard with over 30,000 trees, and perfect indoor/outdoor wedding venue. Pick-your-own apples, peaches, pears and pumpkins. Visitors enjoy four seasons of family fun and activities including; orchard and farm tours, hayrides, horse-drawn sleigh rides, festivals, pony rides, train rides, farm park fun, barnyard animals and outdoor garden displays. Experience the Magic of Apples at Apple Holler!
People come to Apple Holler to have a good time. Walt Disney said it best with his phrase, “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.”
We have a reputation as one of the best employers in the area! We hire the most qualified people we can find. We support our employees’ development both within and outside our company. We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service that we demand. We see an investment in people to be a worthy investment in the future of Apple Holler.
We are successful! We consistently deliver our service guarantee that every guest will leave Apple Holler feeling better than when they arrived. We provide outstanding service – the kind of unique and personal care that our guests tell their family and friends about.
We are good citizens of our community and our planet! We support worthy charities through the means of money, resources, and volunteers. We are environmentally responsible. We recycle, conserve water, and reduce our use of chemicals. Whenever possible, we select suppliers who are environmentally friendly.
We maintain a personal and trusting working relationship with our staff! In this atmosphere, we work out difficulties and make decisions together.
A commitment to excellence. At Apple Holler, we are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business, from our family farm, gift shop and bakery, to the food and service we deliver every day in our restaurant. Our most prominent resource in our organization is our employees because without great employees, we wouldn’t be in business. This internship position delivers work experience for college students and graduates in the fields of social media, online tracking and analytics, photo editing, videography, events management, and customer service. Additionally, it provides a hands-on introduction to destination marketing. This position may also lead to full time employment for the right candidate.
Apple Holler is seeking a talented college student or recent graduate to assist all print/digital/web/ SEO & Social Media efforts to market and brand our company, including, but not limited to:
- Average of 30-40 hours per week. This position will focus on major events which occur year-round.
- Plan and execute social media posts (written, photographed and video) on Apple Holler’s various social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Cultivate content for social media posts and WordPress website updates that are consistent with the Apple Holler brand.
- Provide assistance with planning, promoting, and executing Apple Holler-sponsored events.
- Assisting with developing and executing surveys (digital and in-person) of event participants, customer visits, etc.
- Create videos to use as marketing tools.
- Monitor operative benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Submit weekly reports to Marketing Director and Events Director highlighting progress and accomplishments.
- Undertake other responsibilities as assigned.
- Graphic Design experience is helpful.
Apple Holler is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Associates and/or Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but not required. Qualified college students and recent graduates will also be considered. A personal commitment to excellence, professionalism and creativity, yet attentive to detail.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Capability to work independently.
- Ability to have FUN.
- Reliable transportation.
- The ability to work nights and weekends as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work efficiently as a team member at all stages of the organization.
|Compensation & Benefits||
$10-$12/hour. This position may also lead to full time employment for the right candidate at a higher rate of pay.