Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
Aon Is Looking For A Director, Marketing.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Marketing team in our downtown Chicago office.
Your Impact As A Director, Marketing.
The Marketing Director for the global TRP practice is a key member of the marketing leadership team reporting to the Vice President of Global TRP Marketing while also serving as a key member of the solution leadership team with accountability for developing and executing strategic marketing plans for the TRP business.
Working with a cross-functional group of product and sales leaders, the Marketing Director is charged with creating alignment across the organization and maximizing marketing’s impact through focused, multi-channel marketing campaigns that help build brand awareness among key targets, create demand and accelerate growth, and ultimately accelerate the sales cycle for our portfolio of solutions by partnering in the creation of go-to-market strategy.
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of the talent industry and the company’s current position relative to competitors along with our long-term opportunity in this space.
- Partner with product, sales, public relations and communications teams to build strategic and integrated marketing plans that capitalize on the market opportunity and position the company in a compelling and distinctive way among key targets.
- Utilize a broad range of marketing vehicles to achieve business growth objectives including digital media, thought leadership, sales enablement, events, and public relations.
- Effectively build relationships with key resources including creative teams, marketing operations, agencies and junior team members to develop and manage needs-based campaigns and deliver optimal results.
- Actively align with the company’s brand strategy, messaging and deployment.
- Maximize marketing Return on Investment (ROI).
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise:
- Marketing degree and 10+ years of marketing experience and/or HR talent industry experience as a marketing professional.
- MBA preferred
- Demonstration of commitment to ongoing professional development and mentorship.
- Ten years of professional b-to-b experience leading a diverse and distributed marketing team; global experience is a plus
- Five to 10 years of advanced experience with product line or business unit management strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success influencing senior executives and cross-functional leaders
- Strong background in business analytics, measurement and dashboards
- Demonstrated skills in messaging and positioning offerings
- Experience developing thought leadership to enhance a company’s reputation in terms of expertise and innovation
- Cross-functional leader with a strong background of effectively managing a matrix leadership model and working across multiple P&Ls and functions to establish buy-in for go-to-market strategy
- Executive presence and demeanor when working across all levels of the organization including with senior leaders
- Goal-oriented with strong business acumen and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs, and directives as well as translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Ability to listen, interpret needs and communicate complex solutions in a simplified way
- People management, including the ability to grow and manage a team with diverse skill sets and backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer you:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.