|Title||Sales Development Representative
At Esker, we like to think of ourselves as the “Quit Paper” company because that’s what we help our customers do best. As an international solutions developer and a recognized leader in document automation solutions, we enable thousands of customers worldwide to eliminate paper and improve business processes via our Software as a Service (SaaS) and server-based solutions.
Esker is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business sense, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development team in Madison, WI as a Sales Development Representative. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across the United States and Canada. Esker offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to initiate the sale of document process automation solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Esker solutions
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Business Development Managers to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Esker solutions
- Achieve monthly quotas of sales qualified leads and pipeline influence
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
- 1 year of lead qualification or cold calling experience
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior inside sales experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in CRM systems preferred; salesforce.com experience a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||
Esker offers a casual work environment along with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.