Candeo Creative is a dynamic and flourishing full-scale integrated marketing agency that lives and breathes brilliant marketing. Our culture is one that supports creativity, openness and professional development. Candeo Creative is dedicated to serving our employees through competitive compensation, benefits and office perks. We ensure that creativity matched with unbeatable passion is in the heart of our being. Candeo Creative is dedicated to seeking the best solutions for our clients, from new startups to international organizations. Our team members aim to go the extra mile, think in a critical and creative fashion and zealously serve each other and our clients.
Candeo Creative is committed to hiring qualified people to perform the many tasks necessary in providing high quality marketing services. An integral part of this policy is to provide Equal Employment Opportunity in all aspects of the employer-associate relationship without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetics, citizenship status, gender, ancestry, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The Digital Strategist is responsible for the successful management and implementation of digital strategy for client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Strategist creates the ideas that bridge web, mobile, creative, gaming, and digital media, etc., and provides solutions to multi-service clients based on consumer insight. This person answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences. This seasoned, digitally-focused individual must continue to grow his/her core skill-set, continuing to gain exposure to how digital is leveraged within the overall communications mix. This person must have a love of the new, a passion for digital trends, and an understanding of consumers and brands. The Digital Strategist develops digital strategies for clients that form part of overall Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) and business strategies. This person plans the approach to digital initiatives including website development, campaigns, social promotions, search and online advertising campaigns and email marketing programs, as well as making recommendations regarding emerging digital and new technologies. This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, internal online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations.
The Digital Strategist's primary responsibility is to help agency cross-functional teams (digital and nondigital) develop “big ideas” driven by value exchanges between consumers/users and brands/businesses. This person evaluates consumer research, brand information, trends and relevant data in order to recommend digital touch point and creative communications solutions that marry brand goals with consumer needs. The Digital Strategist must be able to spot digital trends, see the digital future and understand consumer behavior, matching these with brand desires to create truly beneficial opportunities and solutions. This individual should be able to educate and inspire account managers, general strategists, creative and multimedia directors about best practices,emerging trends and strategic direction. The Digital Strategist works in the strategy department and closely partners with other strategists, the agency’s account managers, account teams, and creative director to seek and implement the best solutions for our clients. This position is a perfect fit for you if you are able to:
- Provide extensive knowledge of, and preferably, hands-on experience with as wide an array as possible of digital communication methods.
- Balance technical skills with marketing agency experience and a general enthusiasm for relationship marketing, advertising, branding and communications.
- Integrate and combine best practices from direct marketing, promotional marketing and CRM (customer relationship management) via a digital lens, and tap into specialists in those disciplines to provide sound strategic planning for highly-effective, fully-integrated online / offline campaigns.
- Ensure a strategic focus throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Provide a perspective on creative, functional, and technical direction of solutions for clients.
- Build reports on digital advertising efforts that provide value to the client and insight to the team.
- Ability to analyze metrics and find solutions to increase success.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Adwords.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools, practices, rules and guidelines.
- Research and compile statistics on reach, frequency, CPMs, cost-per-click, CTRs, unique users, page views, conversion, cost-per-action and cost-per-sale data, to educate client service team members and clients.
- Continually research new developments in the online industry from the point of view of technological advancement and innovative executions; and develop agency POVs that inspire actionable strategies.
- Look continually for new digital work opportunities with both existing and prospective clients.
- Experience in targeting segmentation strategies and technologies.
- Understand industry/market best practices and strive to incorporate them seamlessly in day-to-day agency processes.
- Find opportunities to keep the rest of the agency current on the latest digital marketing trends.
- Balance analytical thinking and approaches with creative thinking and long-term vision.
- Develop strategies using SharpSpring or similar marketing automation tools.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, technology or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of digital/new media account service, and/or agency/marketing services-related experience
- Experience using Google Adwords; certification a plus but not required
- Experience placing and measuring ads on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Expertise in SEO and inbound marketing strategies
- Understanding of marketing automation strategies and tactics
- Understanding of Facebook promotion opportunities and objectives
- Industry category experience for relevant client categories
- Excellent communication skills, especially strong presentation skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Digital strategy and marketing implementation experience
- Flexibility in responding to changing demands, timelines and priorities
- Ability to manage time and priorities to work efficiently and effortlessly
- Effective verbal and written communicator utilizing various digital platforms
- Ability to work in a multi-task, multi-priority, high volume, and fast-paced environment with limited supervision and direction
- Highly organized and deadline driven
- Ability to handle and give feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to work effectively on a team with a positive attitude and avoid gossip
- Passion for marketing and strategy and for pushing the limits of digital advertising
|Compensation & Benefits||
Compensation is negotiable based on qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, laid-back environment
- Cash and Non-Cash Bonus Programs
- Personalized Professional Development
- Complimentary Snacks and Beverages