|Company||Culver Brand Design
Culver is a dynamic, fast-paced branding and design agency working with many clients across many industries both nationally and internationally. Our culture is to "hunt as a pack" and we all eagerly dive in and work together as a delightfully semi-dysfunctional family. Our workload is highly varied, and quite interesting, frequently providing the opportunity to work simultaneously on a myraid of assignments. Our workplace is relaxed yet intense, and we value people with self motivation, common sense, a sense of humor and a can-do attitude
Our services include product and brand innovation, brand development and identity design, package design, point-of-sale and merchandising development, as well as a full range of brand support, including advertising (traditional and digital), promotions, sales materials and digital media.
We're seeking someone with great instinct for design, who has a strong grasp of dielines, composition and layout, and who thrives on delivering the best creative possible.. Additionally, Culver is seeking someone with a positive attitude, who takes direction, suggestion and constructive criticism well. We want someone who works well with a team as well as meeting individual design goals, who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and someone who is always seeking to grow and learn as a creative partner.
- Participate in brainstorming/concepting work sessions
- Develop and execute design concepts across a wide range of applications
- Design and concept for web/digital assignments
- Partner with the team to discuss concepts as they progress, and identify and solve client needs before they are voiced
- Proactively find ways to be valuable, useful and/or entertaining
- A portfolio that demonstrates successful design processes, attention to strategy, moderate literacy, and a passion for creativity
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate files for press
- Must be able to turn around projects quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities to meet evolving deadlines
- Must work well in a team setting, be a good listener, and enjoy success as a group accomplishment
- Must have a sense of humor, or at least fake it convincingly
- Proficient knowledge of Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
|Compensation & Benefits||
Compensation and Benefits based on experience, attitude and potential. Our benefit package includes health insurance, 401k and a parking allowance.