Founded in 1986, KW2 is a full-service marketing and digital agency located in Madison, WI. Working together, we’ve helped organizations all over Wisconsin—including big ones like Berkshire Hathaway, Lands’ End, Schwinn and both the University of and State of Wisconsin—to uncover and convey their own intangible value. No silos, no egos, no bullshit. Just clients and strategists, makers and managers working side-by-side to send the competition running. Find out more at www.kw2ideas.com.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for managing all the project details for the client work we do. This is an entry-level agency position, but you must come with a desire to grow, provide outstanding client service, and be a part of a company and team who believes in cross-disciplinary collaboration.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes details, has strong communication skills and a passion for advertising. We prefer 1 – 3 years of ad agency experience, and be active in social media. Positivity is a must.
- Create all meeting notes, change orders, agendas, and status reports
- Write project briefs for smaller projects; and manage them through the house (under supervision)
- Create initial project timelines and run them through traffic for approval; proactively update calendars as needed
- Schedule meetings, set up creative kickoffs, and gather resources as requested
- Draft client estimates, based upon pre-approved costs
- Conduct administrative tasks, such as opening of job numbers, folder creation, filing, forms, photocopying, as well as prepping and packaging client materials for delivery
- Update billing spreadsheets and pull QVA reports as requested
- Assist with in-house research projects, new business pitches/ RFPs, and interactive data entry, as needed
- Compile/ format information into PowerPoint templates and excel spreadsheets
- Ensure project documents are proofed, prior to client review; may also conduct and manage proofing if trained to do so
A few things ya just gotta have:
- Details - paying attention to each and every single little one
- Managing workloads - 4-5 different clients and multiple projects for each of those clients is a normal work week for us
- A good attitude and ability to work well with many different team members
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental, 401(k). We've moved to a new office on the vibrant east side of Madison!