Alpha Source is a leading provider of innovative solutions in imaging equipment parts and service, battery and medical device manufacturing, medical parts distribution and medical equipment accessories, supplies and lighting solutions to thousands of healthcare customers in more than 74 countries around the world. Alpha Source was founded 30 years ago with the mission of providing solutions for healthcare technology professionals and hospital systems. Ranking on the Inc. 5000 for the past five consecutive years, customers continue to value our products and services that help them improve equipment uptime, reduce total costs, and improve patient care. Alpha Source offers ultrasound imaging field services and replacement parts, biomed parts, supplies and accessories and other innovative medical offerings designed to exceed healthcare customer needs and solve their greatest challenges.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing, the Marketing, Pricing and Product Analyst will be responsible for translating data and trends into insight and action in support of the Company’s data-driven strategy. The Marketing, Pricing and Product Analyst will partner with sales and service to fully utilize data to improve decision making and effectiveness and provide insights for a range of sales and marketing activities such as pricing strategy, campaign Return on Investment measurement and channel analytics.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Partners with Sales & Marketing stakeholders to understand business objectives, structure key questions, and define metrics and report/dashboard structure that support business needs.
- Prepares comprehensive daily dashboards and weekly/monthly reports which may include sales and performance, promotions, KPI tracking, growth, and product/category or customer segmentation profitability.
- Provides data, analyses, modeling, and reporting to support sales force monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Analyzes revenue trends and variances to goals, and communicate to sales managers.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data on products and pricing, including competitive analysis.
- Models benchmark reports for tracking and reporting program results.
- Manages pricing and discounting data, trends and monthly or quarterly SKU level updates.
- Utilize multiple systems (databases, websites, partner reporting, surveys, A/B test tools) to aggregate data for reports and interactive dashboards.
- Performs historical and cross-tab analyses to identify trends and opportunities.
- Collects data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Applies structured problem solving and hypothesis-driven thinking to move swiftly to insights.
- Ensures reports are accurate, timely and delivered in an accessible manner. Proactively identifies and resolves any data integrity issues.
- Conducts appropriate follow-up analyses, which may be stakeholder-directed or self-directed.
- Stays closely connect with stakeholders and provide reliable estimates of timing of deliverables.
- Detects emerging customer or market trends and help determine how the business can meet those opportunities and challenges to drive greater sales success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Finance or Accounting), Marketing or related field is required.
- Minimum of two years of data analytics experience, strongly preferred in sales or marketing analytics, is required.
- Web analytics experience, to include the use of related tools for measurement such as Google Analytics, is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and critical thinking competencies are required.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task is required.
- Must be able to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment.
- Must be experienced in Excel, including the ability to use pivot tables and advanced functions.
- Must be a high performing, high energy self-starter, with ability to work both independently as well as a member of high performance-output teams in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL or Access, or the willingness and capability to learn is required.
- Ability to create effective PowerPoint presentations, tailored for audience, is highly desired.
- Previous knowledge of A/B testing is a plus.
- Ability to tell a clear story with data and translate to implications is preferred.
- The position requires minimal travel, less than 10% of the time.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Alpha Source offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and balance the demands of work and personal life. The following benefits are available to employees, eligible dependents and family members:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Bonus Plan
PEACE OF MIND
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
INDIVIDUAL AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Activities