Aquent is the world’s largest marketing and creative staffing firm. We represent talent in virtually every marketing discipline and design/creative function and work with most of the Fortune 500 companies.
Aquent is assisting our large, global client with a Communications Strategy position. Candidates with experience in or interest in the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Brand Strategy, Account Planning, Communications Strategy, Strategic Planning.
Amazing opportunity to utilize your communication and analytical skills to help build a global brand available with one of our premiere Fortune 500 clients!
The ideal candidate for this pivotal role will bring a passion for consumer research and use behavioral insights to influence and craft communication plans and strategies. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with others on the team and cross-functionally to identify opportunities to implement and execute strategies that create more powerful, enlightened and informed communications.
Maintain a deep knowledge of the brand, its customers and its competitors, globally – and a strong business acumen in order to understand and translate business strategies into communications opportunities.
Work with the Insights team to ensure that useful, actionable and up-to-date information about our users sets the foundation for our work.
Use cultural mining, qualitative research and insightful synthesis of quantitative research to bring the ‘consumer’s world to life’ for Communications team and Marketing client as concepts are developed.
Help lead the creation and management of innovative and thoughtful strategic solutions to complex brand and communications problems by providing thought leadership. Then work closely with internal and external team members to help craft communication plans to will deliver on the goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years experience required, preferably 7-10 in Business Marketing or Communication Planning, ideally in a Brand Strategy or Account Planning role. Preferably at a leading ad agency.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy with awareness of methodologies, trends and key performance indicators.
- Significant experience in consumer marketing.Proven ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results.
- Experience successfully bringing together people from different disciplines, internal and external to achieve desired outcomes.
- Understanding of multiple communications channels and their role in brand marketing.
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- High-level proficiency in iWork programs (Pages and Keynote) – or willingness to learn –also a must.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Strong base salary with bonus and impressive benefit package including advanced learning opportunities.