|Title||Interactive Account Manager
Top Floor was founded in 1999 with a single purpose: to deliver the best digital marketing solutions for their clients – solutions that drive meaningful, measurable results. Our firm brings a team of focused experts to help their clients in each of the elements critical to digital marketing success – from web design and development, to search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click management (PPC), social media, conversion improvement, email marketing, web analytics and more. Clients benefit from our unparalleled continual improvement process, through which our company's experts use analytics data to identify, recommend and implement strategic enhancements.
Do you have experience providing exceptional customer service and sales support to high-level customers in a B2B setting? Are you technology-savvy, with the ability to grasp software and other technologies easily? If so, then consider joining our account management team!
Our account managers work directly with the development and digital marketing teams to ensure that quality standards are maintained and that project deadlines are met. They work with the digital marketing specialists to understand and communicate strategies to clients. They also help our clients solve website and web-hosting related issues and engage the proper departments in order to correct issues expeditiously. In addition, they have the opportunity to work directly with the project managers to facilitate the execution of website development initiatives.
Account Managers at Top Floor serve as the main contact for our clients in supporting their website and digital marketing strategies. They must be strong communicators, organized, and have superior time management skills in order to support their clients and internal account teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of website and digital marketing clients
- Proactive account management - being knowledgable of each client, their website, projects, goals and preferences
- Tech support function - fielding web-related issues, assisting in troubleshooting issues, and engaging the proper departments in order to correct issues quickly
- Developing a consultative relationship with clients, where Top Floor is considered a leading industry expert and partner
- Managing projects - ranging from site updates to small web development projects
- Managing client budget, scope, and timelines
- Suggesting upgrades and modifications relating to new functionality as is appropriate
- 2 or 4 year degree from an accredited college or university. Preferred degree programs include: communications, journalism, advertising, marketing, business, information science, psychology, English/linguistics
- Office software suite
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Analytical, critical thinker with creative problem solving abilities
- Passionate about learning and technology
- Ambitious, self-starter personality
- Organized, efficient, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude and strong desire to grow personally and professionally
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Full-time salaried position with competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- Automatic 3% company contribution to employee 401(k)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Free Colectivo coffee and Jif peanut butter