|Company||Duluth Trading Company
|Title||Production Designer, Men's
At Duluth, we’re a band of hellbent tinkerers and taunters. We never take ourselves too seriously. But that doesn’t stop us from triple-stitching the extra stitch and doubling down on extra durable fabric. It’s never gotten in the way of putting gussets places nobody dreamed gussets could go. It’s never hindered the un-plumbering of a butt. It doesn’t matter if it’s men’s underwear or women’s overalls. What matters — all that matters — is that we outthink, outsmart and outcraft average in everything we do.
Duluth Trading Company’s television ads are a reflection of our unique culture that is anything but average. We’re growing fast, and taking care of business through our website, catalogs, and retail stores.
If you like the sounds of all this, you might just be the perfect next addition to our team. We have corporate office locations just outside of Madison, Wis. (in Belleville and Mt. Horeb), and retail stores across the Midwest.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Production Designer, will assist the Men’s Design Team with the production of catalogs and printed marketing pieces.
What You’ll Love:
- Being a part of an innovation-driven organization that is growing fast, and taking care of business through catalog, web and retail stores.
- Working on a team that makes retail workwear for customers who are smart, straight-talking folks who do everything from pounding nails to shoeing horses and pitching bales.
- POKING AVERAGE IN THE EYE!
What You’ll Do:
- Management of creative assets including but not limited to pulling and formatting information required for print advertising, supplying assets to other departments and outside vendors as needed.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining the brand graphic standards. Assist with concept and design of catalog pages and as needed on non-catalog print, digital and seasonal omni-channel campaign projects.
- Create or manipulate graphics as needed/directed according to current Standard Operating Procedures.
- Route and track projects internally and with outside vendors; make corrections; export publication ready files.
- Contributes to improving and documenting overall production processes.
- Support other production team members in meeting deadlines and quality standards as needed.
What We’re Looking for:
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design
- 2-4 years experience in related environment
- Proficiency in the following applications on a Mac platform:
- Font handling software
- Expertise in preparing various file formats for publication and experience with color management
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Willing to step up as a contributing team member to the Creative Group in a deadline driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.
|Compensation & Benefits||
You won’t hear "average" from us when it comes to employee benefits.
- Medical Insurance, with deductible and co-insurance supplemented with a HRA (Healthcare Reimbursement Account)
- Life Insurance for you and your family
- 401K with Company Match and you are vested in all of it immediately
- A generous Paid Time Off plan
- Enjoy your birthday off paid each year
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- Casual Dress everyday
- Fantastic Employee Discount on all that Duluth-tough gear
- Company Wellness Program
- Workplace CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
- Raucous Employee Activities like ballgame outings, bowling tournaments, even a rubber band gun target shooting contest at our last company picnic!