|Title||Integrated Presentation Designer
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Colle+McVoy is an inventive, full-service agency that excels at modernizing brands. We drive business growth for diverse client partners, such as Associated Bank, August Schell Brewing Company, CHS, Cub Cadet, DuPont, Elanco, General Mills, Grain Belt, The Hershey Company, Invisalign, Target and USA Swimming, among others. Based in Minneapolis, Colle+McVoy is a member of the MDC Partners network and has been named a Best Place to Work by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the Star Tribune.
At Colle+McVoy we believe that creativity can transform business problems into human solutions. The insight and ideas that transform business for our clients come from our people. Our agency culture is unmatched, and we welcome applicants who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage. At Colle+McVoy, creative is more than a department. It’s an expectation. And that’s where you come in.
The Integrated Presentation Designer role is a position that services agency and client work with direction from the Business Development, Account Service and Creative Service teams. Presentation Designers are primarily responsible for producing on-time, error-free, properly constructed presentations for a wide range of initiatives and projects in Microsoft PowerPoint or the Adobe Creative Suite. Candidates must be open to taking direction, be a self-starter and have the ability to anticipate and infer from basic direction in order to produce the best work for the Agency and the Client.
He/She has an eye for design and is skilled in design - from picking appropriate imagery and illustrating icons, to following gridded templates and knowing when to break from them when applicable. Ideal candidates possess design skills, a desire to work in a creative environment and the ability to take raw information from the account and business development teams and coordinate it into a working, exciting presentation.
- Collaborate with the business development team, account executives and creatives to produce standout new business and client presentations
- Maintain an accessible master specification and asset library of Colle+McVoy design standards and presentation formats
- Research, review and interpret current client-dictated design guidelines
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Creative Services Manager
- Fluent in terms and practices used throughout the design, development and advertising industry
- Possess a variety of design skills
- Desire to be a part of the creation of world-class work
- Basic understanding of interactive and print-based production and methodology
- Ability to handle large workloads in a fast-paced environment with a great attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or an Associate degree preferred.
- Two or more years of related experience in an agency setting.
- Art/Design/Advertising education preferred
- Understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, typography and interactive media
- High proficiency in the current versions of Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite
|Compensation & Benefits||