|Title||Online Advertising Specialist
E-Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI that has been empowering brands since 1998. We specialize in serving the housewares and hospitality & travel industries, along with a broad spectrum of consumer and B2B markets.
We are currently looking for a new team member with experience in online advertising. Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, but a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. It’s this shared passion that allows E-Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great place to work!
At E-Power Marketing, we work with and for our clients to understand their goals, then develop strategies to implement the most effective, creative, results-oriented online marketing programs possible. With professionals specializing in online advertising, SEO, content marketing, social media, brand development, conversion rate optimization, web analytics, and more, we work together to provide the best mix of talent and services for each of our client programs.
You'll need to be energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented and ready to hit the ground running. Your experience in online advertising is preferred, but it is less important to us than your eagerness to learn and your enthusiasm to help our clients succeed. We're looking for someone to manage and optimize online advertising campaigns among the many advertising channels available.
You’ll be working directly with our clients and account managers to generate results. You’ll grow as an online advertising professional, delivering customized advertising solutions that include a mix of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Programmatic, Facebook, Twitter, remarketing and more. You will also work with the E-Power team to continually improve our agency's programs and generate better results for all of E-Power's clients. As an agency, all accounts get the time and attention they deserve from the most qualified team members. Everyone at E-Power Marketing has various responsibilities and specialties, and as an Online Advertising Specialist, you'll get the chance to grow into the right role, with the perfect mix of responsibilities and client programs to match your strengths.
What the job entails…
- Setup, manage, optimize, and report on online advertising programs.
- Strategize new programs and assist with proposal development for new business prospects.
- Continually expand and grow current client accounts.
- Analyze advertising program performance to fine-tune for better results.
How you'll fill your days…
- Managing online advertising programs and strategies necessary to maintain a successful client program. You will be responsible for a number of projects on your own and also get the chance to collaborate with teammates.
- Creating the most impactful and results-focused online advertising programs for our clients, and then telling that story to them through reports and data.
- Learning from, laughing with and working alongside a fun-loving, hard working team of creative professionals. We'll probably want you to laugh at our jokes and come on lunch outings with us, and we definitely ask that you refill the coffee pot if you take the last of it!
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and ready to learn with a firm grasp on time management and the ability to work in a diverse team. We love to have fun and laugh together, but professionalism and accountability are vital.
- You'll be using a lot of different programs and technologies, including Google, Bing, Facebook and Twitter. Please tell us your experience with any online advertising platforms.
- Online marketing certifications, including Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics, preferred but not required. Tell us all about your leadership, problem solving and analytical skills!
|Compensation & Benefits||
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Paid vacation and 10 paid Holidays each year
- Full premium payments for health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Company bonus programs
- Ongoing training and education
- Ability to work from home part-time after two years