|Company||Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel companies. It has an expanding portfolio of more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development, a global footprint covering 115 countries and territories, and a powerful set of global brands: Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, Park Inn®by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By Carlson.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping to achieve all business goals for the Americas. Key focus on driving stakeholder communications, both internally and externally to ensure complete alignment, as well as owning ongoing management and development of marketing tools for internal and external users. Additionally, this role executes day-to-day marketing activities and assists with key initiatives within the Americas for dedicated brand(s) that brings the marketing plan to life and contributes to the brand(s’) business goals.
- Manages and leads day-to-day theater marketing communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversees, manages, maintains and enhances internal and franchisee marketing tools; striving towards best in class offerings.
- Offers support to execute the marketing plan for both B2C and B2B key marketing activities (promotions, tradeshows, creative, collateral).
- Executes ongoing marketing activities with adherence to the plan, timing and budget (proprietary channel messaging consumer email).
- Liaises, communications and collaborates with colleagues across functions and builds strong relationships (Branding, Global Marketing, Revenue Optimization, Operations, Public Relations, Sales and Analytics) in the Americas theater to help achieve the brand(s’) performance to meet corporate and brand goals and objectives.
- Is a brand(s’) steward; utilizes the visual identity, tone of voice and all brand DNA components in all communications, creative executions and in all day-to-day work.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in corporate hospitality or marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Prefer experience working with and supporting franchise partners
- Self-starter with minimal need for day-to-day direction and an internal drive for results attitude.
- Critical thinking and planning; ability to connect the dots, anticipate what’s needed, problem-solve and work to achieve results.
- Proven track record of successfully leading internal communications
- Experience working with vendor management and marketing agency partners
- Experience with digital and traditional media – execution, monitoring & measurement
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Creative and business writing abilities, including editing and proofing.
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Indicators of Success:
- Brand objectives – net unit growth, RGI, Revenue (RevPAR) and Market Share (RGO) growth
- Specific Revenue and ROMI goals through key marketing activities
- Brand awareness improvements / customer engagement increases (NPS)
- Global Marketing team
- Operations team
- Revenue Generation & Commercial teams
- Specific Revenue and ROMI through key marketing activities
|Compensation & Benefits||