|Title||Senior Marketing Analyst
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Colle+McVoy is an inventive, full-service agency that excels at modernizing brands. We drive business growth for diverse client partners, such as 3M, Associated Bank, August Schell Brewing Company, CHS, Cub Cadet, DuPont, Elanco, Explore Minnesota Tourism, Famous Dave’s of America, General Mills, Grain Belt, The Hershey Company, Invisalign, Land O’Lakes, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target and USA Swimming, among others. Based in Minneapolis, Colle+McVoy is a member of the MDC Partners network and has been named a Best Place to Work by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the StarTribune.
At Colle+McVoy, we believe creativity can transform business problems into human solutions. Analysts play a critical role by merging their love for, and understanding of, numbers with their ability to develop narratives that educate partners and steer marketing communications.
Colle+McVoy is seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst who can provide strategic, data-driven thought leadership. In this role, you will be responsible for managing your accounts’ analytics reports and coordinating across a number of partner agencies those discoveries you find within your own data sets. Your business acumen drives you to seek connections among client sales numbers, web-based data and those factors influencing both. You find your ideal state in the statistical models that help explain what you find. And others find your innate ability to translate what you find their ideal.
- Drive the creation, publication and frequent revision of audience behavior, media impact and sales reports on behalf of a core C+M account (global, fashion and healthcare).
- Represent the agency’s analytics points-of-view and present strong recommendations in frequent, direct contact with client-side leadership.
- Manage relationships with your counterparts among partner agencies in a way that is at once respectful of their unique public relations, community management and media planning skills; but also commanding, as the lead analyst from C+M, the client’s Navigator Agency.
- Proactively explore often disparate data sets in search of factors that not only correlate to key performance indicators, but also can be used to create predictive models and establish ROI.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will interface directly with clients’ business intelligence teams to:
- Assess the accuracy of modeling assumptions made agency-side,
- Confirm appropriate data is delivered in expected formats and frequencies to the BI team’s data mart by partner agency teams,
- Collaborate in the creation and review of business requirements documentation related to the BI team’s data mart and those technologies associated with the broader marketing communications ecosystem.
- The Senior Marketing Analyst must have strong analytical, statistical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to find patterns in data and prove/disprove correlations
- Ability to interpret data and translate it for others; strong affinity for data visualization
The Senior Marketing Analyst cannot be a robot!
- Effective communication skills—from emails to presentations, phone calls to in-person meetings
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Great at balancing multiple priorities: internal agency assignments and external client projects
- Curious and driven
- Demonstrated proficiency using web analytics platforms (Google Analytics preferred. Adobe Analytics (fka Omniture, SiteCatalyst) beneficial.)
- Ability to make numbers beautiful with Tableau, R, Alteryx, Excel and/or other similar applications
- Knowledge of, and familiarity working with, relational databases is beneficial
- Established testing programs (a/b and multivariate) and multi-channel attribution
- 4+ years analytics experience in agency or client setting
- BA/BS in marketing, mathematics, statistics or related analytical field
|Compensation & Benefits||