|Title||Marketing Specialist, Services
JCA (Jacobson Consulting Applications) provides strategic consulting to the world's leading nonprofits. Since 1988, we have helped nonprofit organizations work smarter. As the first and largest independent consulting firm dedicated solely to the technical and operational needs of nonprofits, JCA has uncommon insight into the challenges our clients face.
JCA works with our clients and partners to help them leverage information in new ways to increase revenue, reduce costs, and better serve their missions.
Our services include:
- System selection
- Systems implementation
- Systems integration
- Custom software development
- Business process optimization
- Business intelligence Analytics
To work at JCA, you must adhere to our core values.
- We take our work seriously.
- We hold ourselves personally accountable for our work.
- We are honest, no matter what.
- We are fair and respectful to our clients and to each other.
- Excellence drives us.
Lead for Services & Business Intelligence.
Messaging to new and existing customers for focus areas:
- Understand market, themes, and our offerings
- Identify opportunities to reach audiences through key individuals, associations, relationships
- Work with staff to develop messaging
- Curate and write content
- Edit and proofread all content
Strategy & Tactics:
A. Digital - Develop strategy, content calendar, generate market-ready content with JCA experts. Develop plans across all digital methods, update website routinely. From reporting provided, analyze performance, make recommendations, and adjust digital strategy for Services and BI promotion.
B. Conferences - Determine valuable conferences, recommend sponsorships and overall spend. Develop messaging for promotional events, coordinate and assist staff experts with speaking submissions. Ensure event success, gather and report on performance.
C. Other tactics for new and existing customers - Develop strategy, messaging and targets for additional tactics, such as promotional workshops, customer summits, seminars. Maintain reference lists, manage use of client references.
Assist in development of larger proposals based on drafts from previous work and staff input. Edit, finalize.
The position reports to Senior Manager, Marketing and can be located anywhere in the US, though preference will be placed on candidates in the Chicagoland area. Twenty (20) hours per week, hours flexible within regular business hours (Eastern time).
- Minimum 2 years of experience marketing professional services (consulting, accounting, law, etc.)
- BA or BS in marketing, liberal arts, or related studies
- Content marketing experience: knowledge of tactics, basic metrics, and best-practices
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading
- Experience with nonprofit fundraising a plus
- Moderate Excel skills, multi-program budgeting experience
- Comfortable working with senior staff
- Know the right questions to ask to develop and adjust messaging and campaigns
- Driven to produce. Can manage multiple initiatives
- Curiosity. Drive to continually learn, find, and apply best practices
- Understand metrics, Google Analytics
- Ability to present analysis
- Understanding of marketing to enterprise accounts
|Compensation & Benefits||