|Region||Twin Cities Metro
WHO WE ARE:
We are a team of strategists, designers, writers, developers, fabricators, creative problem solvers and more. Our thinkers are doers. Our doers are thinkers.
SixSpeed is looking for a Project Manager to join its growing team in Minneapolis.
As a Project Manager, your role is to, well, manage projects. You’ll enjoy working end-to-end on a powersports account that moves fast across traditional, retail and experiential channels. You’ll wrangle scopes, timelines and budgets to make sure they’re all delivered with perfection and on schedule. Working closely with the account and creative leads, your excellent communication and process management skills will be put the test and put to good use. Additionally, you’ll monitor projects across internal teams from start to finish, managing external vendors as needed. Finally, you’ve got 1-3 years of agency experience and maintain an active interest in the clients’ business.
BEING A SIXSPEEDER:
You’re driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hard working. These are the qualities of a SixSpeeder we hold with the highest regard. You make yourself indispensable to your team by tackling challenges head-on and cross the finish line together.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement and manage project plans and timelines from the onset of the project through execution
- Prepare and present proposals, scope of work documents, and estimates
- Oversee internal timelines to ensure products are delivered on time
- Create budgets based on client needs and track expenses to ensure budgets are being followed
- Communicate production timelines, cost estimates, and project updates
- Coordinate with and manage external vendors and resources
- Gather and organize assets
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar preferred
- 1-2 years project management experience in an agency environment
- Experience in print, digital, and retail
- Proven client management skills with the ability to communicate production timelines, cost estimates and project updates
- Proven process management skills using project management tools, budgets, and internal timelines to ensure on time, on budget project delivery
- Proficiency with MS Office including expertise with Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Interest in powersports is preferred
|Compensation & Benefits||