|Title||Advertising Account Executive
We rank among America’s top independent advertising agencies and are in growth mode, as well—adding strategic new business wins, acquisitions and partnerships in the past year. What’s it like to work here? We describe ourselves as “Optimistic. Humble. Magnetic.” We work hard in a creative, collaborative, open environment and we play hard too. We also have a strong sense of community—both inside the agency and out. Our one guiding principle is, do the right thing, for each other, for our clients and for the world. To learn more about our business—and why we say “it’s a good time to be at Moroch”—visit our site at www.moroch.com.
Moroch Partners, headquartered in Dallas, TX, is a division of Moroch Holdings Inc. (MHI), a privately owned family of integrated marketing and communication companies with over 35 U.S. offices and 500+ employees. MHI Family of Companies include Moroch Partners, Inc., Inspire, Sly Fox, LimeGreen Moroch, Side Chops, Bond Moroch, NEXTMedia, and other strategic partners.
We are looking for an Account Executive to help navigate where there are no roads across all channels. This role is responsible for growing client relationships and partnering with other agency creatives to create integrated marketing strategies and work with cross-functional agency teams. The Account Executive must be both strategic and hands on, have a strong project management sensibility and be engaged, tenacious and passionate about delivering outstanding creative ideas and work. Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that engage consumers and build brands; proven ability to orchestrate large-scale programs across multiple platforms. The ability to work across a matrix environment and thrive in an entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture. Innate curiosity and aptitude with the ability to see the big picture, work in a fast-paced environment, as well as be hands on.
- Participate in monthly status calls with the regional office and agency partners
- Participate in weekly status reports and attend weekly staff meetings, contribute to the communication to account team
- Establish the client’s respect and confidence as a trusted member of the Account Service team
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner M
- anage all projects on time and on budget and control all G&A expenses as allowable
- Available for evening events and/or weekend events as needed Provide team with continual feedback on self & co-op account teams
- Requires strong customer service, computer, and analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task a must
- Ability to apply general knowledge of creative advertising development and related terminology, production, andelectronic processes
- Applies varied approaches to solve moderate business and/or creative challenges or significance to the client and
Moroch Job Responsibilities:
- Take the primary lead in media promotion planning and supervise the execution of approved programs
- Stay informed of competitive information, market conditions, and political factors that may impact the client’s business
- Participate in training opportunities focused on the analytical and planning areas of the client’s business
- Plan and execute business insights request forms as directed
- Generate new ideas and provide recommendations on improvement of current Moroch/client processes
- Manage all broadcast and digital traffic responsibilities
- Submit all media reqests with the media planner/buyer for each market per and post client meeting approval
- Execute promotions, events, communication, and relevant correspondence in conjunction with the account team
Life at Moroch means:
- Collaborating with creative professionals with a passion for advertising.
- Envisioning creative marketing solutions for our clients and deliver on our promises.
- A winning culture through positive and meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Investing in our people with positive training and meaningful real world experience.
- A competitive salary and benefits package to include 401(k), long and short term disability, and a customizable health plan.
- Work/Life balance with paid vacation, floating holidays, company holidays and sick leave.
Successful candidate will have:
- Experience at the Account Executive level
- Must ensure clear communication with excellent presentation skills
- Experience in retail business, especially QSR or McDonald’s 3+ years
Education &/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or 3+ years related experience &/or training
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as Advantage BLUE, SharePoint, Basecamp, METS, and Halogen
|Compensation & Benefits||