|Title||Digital Asset and Content Rollout Manager
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Medtronic is looking for a Digital Asset and Content Rollout Manager to join our Global Digital team. This individual will act as both a digital asset manager and content rollout manager within the Medtronic enterprise digital platform, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), to ensure that appropriate processes are in place and maintained in order to keep our global content distribution network in sync.
Digital Asset Management:
- Responsible for leading the overall strategy, implementation, and workflow for digital asset management for the Global Digital team at Medtronic.
- Responsible for ensuring that assets are correctly organized, named, tagged, and uploaded within the Digital Asset Manager (DAM).
- Manages and tests upgrades to the DAM.
- Administrates internal and external user access to the DAM.
- Archives assets as necessary.
- Generates asset download reports.
- Maintains accurate procedures and records for the system.
- Keeps informed of latest digital asset management technology trends and innovations.
Content Rollout Management:
- Ensures sustainable processes are in place to manage content rollout and overall digital publishing model.
- Works with site owners across all geographies to ensure successful placement of localized content.
- Executes AEM-related content rollouts across all Medtronic geographies.
- Works with translation partners/agencies to ensure content translation process is executed correctly.
- Collaborates with content strategists to plan and monitor content updates across applicable content libraries.
- Manages processes to grant and audit user access to all AEM environments.
- Owns the AEM workflow process, ensuring solid and efficient workflows are in place and maintained for all publishing activities.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a large organization
SPECIALIZED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with large digital asset and content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, SiteCore, Oracle CX, IBM Customer Experience, Wordpress, or Drupal
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to prioritize quickly based on business needs
- Proven experience managing complex content matrices and processes
- Strong focus on process improvement and quality
- Strong collaboration within large, complex organizations
- Ability to identify business problems, execute solutions, and present findings in a simple manner
- Strong communication skills
- Idea generation and brainstorming skills
- Knowledge of AEM components, templates and functionality
- Experience working with AEM’s Multi Site Manager and DAM
- Experience with content translation systems and processes
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Extended periods of time doing computer-based work
|Compensation & Benefits||